$Id: index.html,v 1.5 2003/10/30 13:46:10 harryf Exp $
- 1.php [src] - shows basic usage, passing all the way down from
Calendar_Second - more of a quick test it's working
- 2.php [src] - shows how to build a tabular month using
Calendar_Day as well as selecting some dates.
- 3.php [src] - shows how to build a tabular month using
Calendar_Day, as well as selecting some dates (this method is faster).
- 4.php [src] - shows how to use PEAR::Calendar for validation.
- 5.php [src] - shows PEAR::Calendar in use to help generate a form.
- 6.php [src] - a month and day "planner" calendar, which can be rendered both as HTML and WML.
- 7.php [src] - a simple SOAP Calendar Server, using PEAR::SOAP and PEAR::Calendar
- 8.php [src] - a WSDL SOAP client for the SOAP Calendar Server
- 9.php [src] - quick example of i18n with
setlocale (not working on SF)
- 10.php [src] - an example of extending
Calendar_Decorator to modify output
- 11.php [src] - attaching a "payload" (e.g. results of a DB query) to a calendar using
Calendar_Decorator to allow the payload to be available inside the main loop.
- 12.php [src] - a complete year with months.
- 13.php [src] - same as 1.php but using
Calendar_Engine_PearDate, (see PEAR::Date).
- 14.php [src] - same as 3.php but using
- 15.php [src] - paging through weeks